Find out more about Happiful's first event, Podfest for Mental Health
On Saturday 30 March 2019, Happiful magazine hosted five live podcast recordings at King's Place, in Kings Cross London. Podcasts billed for the day included Happiful's I am. I have, The Naked Professors with special guest Jordan Stephens (Rizzle Kicks) and a special edition of What I Wish I Had Known. Guests included Grace Victory, You, Me and The Big C's Lauren Mahon and Deborah James, and Mentally Yrs' Yvette Caster.
All ticket sale proceeds were donated to the Mental Health Foundation.
Listen to the podcasts that were recorded live on the day:
- I am. I have with special guests and co hosts of You, Me and The Big C - Lauren Mahon and Deborah James.
- The Book of Man - Learning to Adult, Slowly with founder of Andy’s Man Club, Luke Ambler, actor and mental health activist, Phoebe Torrance, and adventurer and tv presenter, Aldo Kane.
- I am. I have - The Panel with guests including advocate Grace Victory, Mentally Yrs host Yvette Caster, Mental Health Foundation's Mark Rowland and actor and producer April Kelley.
- What I Wish I’d Known ... About Maternal Mental Health.
All tickets included a special goody bag and were priced as follows:
- Day tickets £40
- Single podcast sessions £10
All proceeds from tickets for Podfest For Mental Health went to the Mental Health Foundation. Each podcast recording from the day was available to listen to across Mental Health Awareness Week (13-19 May).