If you’re thinking about how to lift your mood, increase motivation and beat the winter blues, then read on...
Have we got a motivational mid-week treat for you! To mark two months until RED January 2022 begins, Happiful and RED are bringing together a panel of brilliant guests to talk about moving for mood and wellbeing and why signing up to this great initiative could be the best gift you could give to yourself.
This event will take place online at 1pm, Wednesday 3 November. Book here for free
Chaired by Happiful, the Get Red-y panel includes
- Founder of RED January Hannah Beecham
- Dr Brendon Stubbs, a clinical-academic physiotherapist with an interest in physical activity and mental health
- Jo Moseley - Stand Up Paddle Board enthusiast, filmaker (Brave Enough), and host of The Joy of SUP podcast
- Sport in Mind's Leanne James
- RED advocates Mandy Weetch, Jarnail Singh and Trojan Gordon
As well as hearing from the panel of experts, there'll be an opportunity to ask questions and share the actions that you personally implement for your mind and mood too.
More motivation from Happiful and RED
This is Happiful's second year of working in partnership with RED January and we're delighted to be doing so!
If you'd like to hear more from Happiful's professionals on the topics of motivation and prioritising your wellbeing, then check out our webinars from earlier this year too.
Find the right therapist for you at Counselling Directory